Compensation, Migration, and FUTURE PLANS FOR EVOVERSES! 🚀
Many of you have been waiting for a detailed announcement about the project’s future, compensation, and so on. We had an initial draft of this article up, but we took it down because we wanted to find MORE ways to reward our earliest supporters.
And if you’re reading this? That means YOU!
But first, let’s get some questions out of the way regarding the upcoming fixes regarding the initial farming/staking contracts.
When will the new farm contract be deployed?
By the end of the following week. (Let’s call it May 1) It is being reviewed right now by several people, so that we can avoid any issues. Something we have learned very quickly, it is better to test more thoroughly. The original issue with the farms was avoidable and we take full responsibility.
However, it’s not supposed to be about how you mess up, it is ALL about how you recover from your mistakes, and that is what we are focused on now.
When will I be able to get my 25% from the withdrawal wallet?
You will be able to get it next week before we launch the new farm contract. When this withdrawal feature is live, we will release a detailed guide about it.
How will the migration work?
The plan is:
- Near the beginning of next week, we will announce the exact date the migration will start.
- Once the migrations start, deposits will be paused.
- Over a to-be-decided period (most likely 2–3 days), everyone must claim their rewards and then withdraw.
- Once that timeframe passes, we will enable a new claim button that will allow you to claim the 25% fee from your withdrawals. That button will be open for a few weeks and will allow you to claim all of your withdrawals.
- At that moment, the new farms will open, starting the APRs from week 1 (Big FAT Rewards:256X) but this time with everything working perfectly! You have a new chance to get in on the early stages of emissions.
- You have successfully migrated your funds!
What will happen with my rewards?
We have four types of rewards:
- Locked Unclaimed: Since you must claim to proceed with the migration, these rewards will transform into locked claimed rewards.
- Unlocked Unclaimed: You also need to claim to proceed with the migration, these rewards will transform into unlocked claimed rewards.
- Unlocked Claimed: Unlocked claimed rewards will be in your wallet!
- Locked Claimed: Those rewards are saved in the EVO contract, so the lock time will remain as is and won’t be reset!
To summarize this — in order to migrate, you will need to claim your locked unclaimed, and unlocked unclaimed rewards. Once you claim these, they will automatically appear in your wallet, and you will be able to stake or sell your claimed unlocked rewards as intended, and the claimed locked rewards will unlock per our unlocking schedule.
Will you launch a new EVO token contract?
No, the EVO token contract is working well so we do not need to migrate it. Everything is fine with the EVO contract.
When will you publish the updated UI?
We are working hard on it, and we plan to release it at the same time we launch the new farm contract.
Will you publish a guide for the migration?
Yes, of course. We will make a specific guide on this. As many screenshots and step-by-step directions as we can. We have recently acquired some help with technical writing (as part of the ongoing relationship with our seed investors.)
Will you publish a guide for staking?
How will you be compensated?
The most important thing you must remember is that we are taking several secret random snapshots, so until the contract is migrated, we will keep taking those snapshots. Why? Because we have various forms of compensation.
What is vEVO?
vEVO is a vested EVO token. Unlockable over the course of 9 months, it is what our earliest investors have, in order to limit any sort of sell pressure over time. Any “Seed investment” was paid out in vEVO. As many people have noticed, it can also be used to single-stake for Evo locked/unlocked emissions.
Now, we are changing this up a bit. We consider everyone here who went through the initial issues to be an early investor. So vEvo is about to get a lot more common.
Which brings us to…
Compensations for those who withdrew
People who took all their funds and withdrew will receive the 25% fee, but they will also receive some compensation for the issues:
- One random avatar box (fully random, any rarity). The avatar NFT will be claimable and usable in-game along with clothing once the game has launched!
- A bonus equal to 3% of their withdrawn tokens in vEVO. We will give out vEVO because we want to compensate those who withdrew but it would not be ideal for the project to have lots of unlocked tokens right now. With vEVO they can still use the staking system but will not create a huge supply of EVO right now.
- One ticket for an exclusive giveaway of gen 0 Evos (We are giving away at LEAST 25 Gen 0 Evos for this.) This giveaway is very limited in the number of participants, so the chances of winning are in your favor!
- Finally, an exclusive in-game title everyone will be able to see within the world of EvoVerses.
- A normal box of some starting items for your adventure in EvoVerses (once the game is launched, with several items and cosmetics you might want to use).
Compensations for those who kept staking
These people continue to believe in the project. So, what will be their compensation?
- One random avatar box (the minimum rarity will be epic). The avatar NFT will be claimable and usable in-game along with clothing once the game has launched!
- A bonus equal to 5% of their deposited tokens in vEVO. We will give out vEVO because we want to compensate those who deposited but it would be bad for the project to have lots of unlocked tokens right now. With vEVO they can still use the staking system but will not create a huge supply of EVO right now.
- Two tickets for an exclusive giveaway of gen0 Evos (we will giveaway some Evos (the amount is to be determined yet) between the holders of those tickets). This giveaway is very limited in the number of participants, so your chances of winning are high!
- An exclusive in-game title
- A rare box with some starting items for your adventure in EvoVerses (once the game is launched, with several items and cosmetics you might want to use).
- Maybe even another… unannounced giveaway. Something exclusive to people still staked in the farms, even after all this uncertainty!
Note: Top holders in the EVO-ONE LP farm will have a guaranteed gen0 Evo instead of tickets, to compensate for their losses. The number of top holders will be revealed later on.
So, what if I withdraw and deposit later? What if I did not exit then but I exit now? What if…?
We are taking several snapshots, like the day it happened but also in other moments up until the migration. We will also be taking snapshots of those who restaked their LP, and rewarding those users — more information will be available on the benefits of this.
Through these snapshots, we will analyze all the data and get the behavior of each wallet. You may be asking yourself, what is the safest way to receive these rewards? If you withdrew, stake it again. If you did not withdraw, do not do it until we announce the migration.
When will you be adding the farms to platforms like Vfat or Tin.finance?
We are in the process, but we will not be able to until we release the new farming contract. Once it is released, farms will be added there.
When will you have an AMA?
Today at 1900 UTC, we will have an AMA on our Discord server updating everyone about the status of the project plus answering your questions. Best questions earn prizes!
And yes, recordings will be available for everyone to listen to them.
What is next?
We have hired (and we are hiring) several new members, to improve the development process, the marketing, and the grammar of our future announcements.
Expect a new EvoVerses full of updates, progress, and a bigger team.
We are in the process of announcing huge collaborations. In a few weeks we will release an epic new PvP trailer (remember the beta of the PvP mode is set to launch in early June 2022!) and we are going to start revealing lots of new Evos (since the Gen0 Evo minting starts at the end of May!).
We are going to launch the new contracts, after that the new website UI, and the banker (so future polls will be voted with our governance token xEVO).
We will also launch the avatars, a new map to explore on our website, and several more exciting stories about our lore.
We are working on several minigames you will be able to play on the website to earn whitelist spots for the Evo minting and we are also getting some tools ready that we had planned in our roadmap.
And… a few more surprises I cannot tell you right now!
A few extra words
I know this post has been long, but I feel it has been full of content, really interesting and eye-opening.
Everyone can see how motivated we are with this project. But it is not just that. We want to thank you all for being here. For investing in the project. For believing in the idea. For wanting to explore and discover the story behind the Evos, Alexander Ward, Syndicate, and EvoVerses in general.
I love creating this project but… without you, our awesome community, we would not be anything. Thank you for being with us all the time 💙